Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April news/ End of semester

FULL MOON OVER MYAKKA

The semester is drawing to an end.
I have had an incredible teaching experience teaching Darkroom technique and alternative processes. 
I am so proud of my students! We have gone from developing B&W film to fine art printing and toning.

I am part of the WILD MYAKKA Show, a gathering of wonderful Florida artists still on view at the 
Art Center Sarasota. These are 2 of my sold pieces.

MYAKKA LONGWING
ONE OF MY PIECES FOR THE WILD MYAKKA SHOW
PHOTOGRAPHY/TRANSFER/WAX
 

 
RIVER OTTERS
PHOTOGRAPHY/ENCAUSTIC/TRANSFER/WAX

I will be traveling to Martha’s Vineyard where I will be teaching a Beeswax Collage Workshop at Featherstone and then on to one of my favorite places...
the 4th Annual Encaustic Conference @ 
Montserrat College of Art in Beverly, MA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment